Summary: Provide secretarial and administrative support to the Executive staff of the company.
- Manages supervisor's calendar and independently schedules appointments.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for supervisor with clients or customers.
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries, compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and computer skills (Microsoft Office and SharePoint)
- Event planning experience is preferred
- Viewpoint experience is preferred
- Two year Associate's degree in business or related field. Five to seven years of executive administrative experience.
Corna Kokosing Construction offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.