|Title:||Yard and Facilities Helper|
Summary: Support the field operations with construction materials, tools and supplies.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Process items in/out of the warehouse through packing lists
- Fill orders from the field for small tools and supplies from warehouse inventory
- Monitor inventory and coordinate with Works Department Manager
- Ensure new tools are engraved with CK number
- Maintain tools in tool crib
- Document all repairs that need to go in for service
- Utilize tagging procedure for all items pulled
- Manage yard connex boxes and oversee jobsite boxes are cleaned up when pulled into the yard
- Track chemical storage, ensure chemicals are properly labeled, and coordinate disposal
- Complete office trailer checklist before delivery and upon trailer return
- Assist with loading/unloading vehicles
- Distribute weekly safety talks
- Manage fire extinguishers
- Keep warehouse neat, clean, and free from debris
- Work closely with Equipment Coordinator and Purchasing Coordinator
- Perform additional duties as assigned by Supervisor
Education and Experience:
- Warehouse experience
- Minimum three to five years construction experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be customer service oriented
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have good organizational skills
- Knowledge of tools, materials, and supplies
- Able to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolding and carry tools and equipment.
- Able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or work at heights as required.
- Able to lift and carry objects weighing 50 - 100 pounds.
- Able to use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods.
Corna Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life insurance paid time off and a 401K plan.
Corna Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.