|Title:||Accounting Clerk-Project Administrator|
Perform various accounting clerical tasks related to the maintenance/processing of accounting records and subcontract payments. You will be a collaborator, partner, and advocate for the project team. The position is expected to apply accounting principles, theory and concepts for specific systems.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup of all new subcontracts and allocate commitments within project and reconcile amounts back to approved subcontract agreement.
- Maintain compliance records on subcontracts, including Workers comp and Insurance certificates.
- Compare subcontractor payments to waivers and NOF from suppliers are in line for payment.
- As needed assist Project Teams with subcontract maintenance to reflect most current cost commitments.
- Set-up new jobs in SharePoint system for project team tracking.
- Collect and monitor all required subcontractor Prevailing Wage documentation is received prior to any subcontractor payments being released
- Prepare various daily, weekly, monthly, annual job cost reports
- Assist with Front Desk support as needed Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Viewpoint, SharePoint, pVault, and other software required to perform job duties
- Excellent interpersonal skills with advanced customer service orientation including effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly functioning, multi-task oriented while not losing sight of the details
- Ability to maintain and handle confidential information within appropriate standards
- Advanced knowledge of general business and company procedures
CERTIFICATES LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to comply with the company’s Authorized Driver policy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years business school, accounting training or minimum of 1-year project administrative experience is preferred
WORKING ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
95% of duties are performed in a temperature controlled, fluorescent-lit environment. Approximately 15% of time is spent walking or standing and 85% of the time is spent sitting. About 90% of time is spent working with a computer. 70% of the workday is spent working with team members and 30% of the workday is spent working with outside sources and clients. Others impose 100% of deadlines. Occasional lifting between 0 –20 lbs.
To perform the job successfully, the Accounting Clerk-Project Administrator must demonstrate the following:
- Integrity –Adheres to high ethical standards. Helps to maintain the company's reputation. Uses discretion in handling confidential information.
- Accountability –Takes responsibility for own mistakes and works to correct them. Is able to meet required deadlines.
- Adaptability –Adapts quickly to change. Copes with the pressure of time, responsibility and work load effectively.
- Execution – Delivers on commitments in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner to ensure results are achieved.
- Quality – Work is professional, accurate, complete, and shows attention to detail. Work is completed in a timely manner.
- Passion – Shows positive energy.
- Communications – Keeps manager and others informed of important work-related items.
- Teamwork – Maintains good working relationships with others at all levels within the organization.
Corna Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Corna Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.