|Title:||Accounts Payable Coordinator|
Assist Controller with processing and payment of accounts payable invoices, processes include matching, coding, entering and releasing of invoices. Position also involves research and resolving invoice issues, past due statements, monitoring the approval process and system enhancement and integrity.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintain all related functions specified herein for the vendors/subcontractors as outlined by Controller.
- Receive A/P invoices in mail and distribute to Project Team for approval.
- Ensure all discounts are timely and review edits for accurate entry.
- Match/key approved invoiced to received material.
- Match paid invoices to checks to ensure invoices are accurate.
- Maintain effective relationships with vendor representatives for resolution of issues, open items and invoice corrections.
- Review vendor statements and clear open items.
- Maintain accounts payable vendor files in organized fashion.
- Ensure all accounts payable invoices are entered accurately and timely, review selection of invoices for payment and check registers.
- Process special check runs as needed.
- Ensure filed checks are entered monthly.
- Research and resolve issues with invoices such as unmatched PO's, past due statements, open credit memos, identification of discounts, outstanding approval issues with Project Team members and Department Heads.
- Maintain additions and updates to vendor master file for 1099 yearend processing.
- Complete special projects related to accounts payable issues.
Education and Experience:
- Accounting/Business degree or advanced payroll training.
- Two years of experience with accounts payable processing (high volume).
- Team structured philosophy and personality
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer knowledge (spreadsheets, word processing and accounting)
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and interpersonal
- Strong organizational skills with particular attention to detail
Corna Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Corna Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.