Summary: Perform many different tasks, such as, clean-up, demolition, and stocking materials. Ensures that all trades on the project have what is needed to complete the job.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Load, transport, unload, and furnish Journeyman with materials, tools, equipment, and supplies.
- Clean work area and restock supplies and materials as necessary.
- Erect scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
- Build concrete forms
- Perform variety of tasks involving use of hands and tools, such as demolishing buildings, sawing lumber, and dismantling forms.
Education and Experience:
- Some construction experience is preferred. High School diploma or GED preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work rapidly and accurately with hands.
- Must be able to repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure.
- Must be able to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolding and carry tools and equipment.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or work at heights as required.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects weighing 50 - 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use arms and hands to reach for, handle, and manipulate objects.
- Must be able to follow specific directions.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods.
- Must be able to judge straight lines, spaces, and proportions.
- Must be able to read and understand measuring tools and levels.
- Must be able to compare and see differences in the size, shape, and form of lines, figures, and objects.
Corna Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life insurance paid time off and a 401K plan.
Corna Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.