Assist the Director of Preconstruction, Preconstruction Manager, Estimating staff and Business Development/Marketing staff with project pursuits and preconstruction development. Responsible for creating models and renderings to support Business Development as well as developing model content to plan and convey project approach with regard to Site Logistics and Scheduling.
Essential functions and responsibilities:
• Create models and renderings to support Business Development pursuits
• Develop 3D models from provided 2D information for visualization and planning
• Develop 3D site logistics plans
• Develop 4D schedule simulations and animations
• Develop safety planning within models to enhance pre-planning strategies
• Provide support to project team to fulfill contractual BIM requirements
o DevelopBIM Execution Plans and associated front end subcontractor documents
o Provide leadership and guidance with BIM coordination of subcontractor trades when required
o Develop strategies and work flows to enhance the use of BIM by operations staff
• Provide 2D CAD support to project teams when required
• Augment and further develop models developed by outside sources, to inform the use of our 5D estimating solution
• Participate in project pursuits and interviews as required
• Suggest and assist with the continuing development of new and emerging technologies
• Other tasks/duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Possess a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Technical Drafting or Applied Science or equivalent combinations of training and/or related experience.
KNOWLEDGE, Skills and Abilities:
• Complete ability to read and interpret construction plans and other technical drawings and documents
• Proficient with Autodesk AEC Collection Software Tools (Revit, Civil 3D, Infraworks,AutoCAD, Navisworks Manage, 3DS Max, RecapPRO, Insight, Revit Live, Formit PRO), SketchUp
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Familiarity with Primavera P6, Synchro and BIM360 Platform a plus
• General knowledge of building practices, systems and assemblies
• Strong technical writing abilities
Corna Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life, and disability insurance, paid time off and a 401K plan.
Corna Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.