- Deliver tools, equipment, and materials to job sites as directed
- Track and record movement of company owned tools and equipment for record keeping
- Pick up and deliver materials and equipment to jobs sites from vendors as directed
- Perform visual inspections and note conditions of vehicles driven using the Vehicle Inspection Checklist
- Perform company CAPS and participate in OHAs
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Class A Commercial Drivers License
- Good manual dexterity in order to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and work at heights
- Able to carry objects weighing 50 - 100 pounds
- Ability to follow specific instructions with accuracy
- Prior work experience with a construction company is preferred
Corna Kokosing offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, life insurance paid time off and a 401K plan.
Corna Kokosing is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action federal and state contractor. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class.